TPS is the next-generation pricing solution.
TPS is the next-generation pricing solution. It provides a simple, visual and intuitive workflow for pricing complex US and international CAT and Non-CAT, short and long tail, proportional and non-proportional reinsurance structures, as well as allowing the full range of SME direct business to be priced in a single, robust environment.
It provides a simple, visual and intuitive workflow for pricing complex contracts and treaties.
We initially developed TPS with one of the world’s top reinsurers, to deliver a secure and scalable web application designed for the reinsurance business. It has been adopted by some of the world's largest insurers and reinsurers.
Why use TPS?
- TPS simplifies the potentially complex reinsurance pricing process by combing RPC Tyche’s system development skills with the feedback from the detailed pricing experience of our significant client base;
- It allows quotes to be turned around faster, leading to increased premium volumes;
- With its analyses and clear views on exposure and loss history, renewals are more efficient;
- By using a centralised platform and data storage, pricing risk can be reduced and governance simplified;
- TPS also allows new rating models to be brought to market rapidly, with its open and customisable calculation engines.